16. Tell Others About Ubuntu
If the 15 steps before this one are the bread, then this 16th idea is definitely the cheese! 😉
If you like what you find in Ubuntu 16.10 be sure to tell someone about it.
There are plenty of ways to tell do that:
- Burn an Ubuntu 16.10 USB for someone you know to try
- Share what you like about it on social media and blogs
- Contribute to development by reporting bugs
- Wear an Ubuntu t-shirt or put Linux stickers on your laptops
- Join an Ubuntu LoCo team or Linux User Group
If you have your own top tips for spreading word about Ubuntu do share them in the comments section below.
Tell us what do you do after installing Ubuntu
Those are our action items post-release, but what are yours? Share your tips and tweaks in the comments section below.