Seven months since its first stable release, version 6.0 of theframework is now available.
TheFoundation says that the update brings a number of performance enhancements, including significantly faster module loading, better tests and documentation, as well as improved usability of its Buffer and File System APIs.
It’s worth noting that v6 is labeled as a ‘Current’ release, which means it’s intended for developers who want to try the latest features immediately and can upgrade to subsequent versions quickly.
For those who are still usingv4, you can expect continued support until April 2017, as it’s a stable release with long-term support. Version 5 will be supported for another two months before users will have to transition to v6.
- Wonderwall - Powerful Desktop Wallpaper manager for Gnome/Ubuntu Desktop
- Ubuntu 16.04 Connect Bluetooth on Dell-Insperion 3521
- Ubuntu Social Media Kit added to Ubuntu Play Store
- How To Install And Switch Themes In GNOME Shell In Ubuntu
- How To Use WebP Images In Ubuntu Linux
- How To Create Fedora Live USB In Ubuntu
- How To Change Default Applications In Ubuntu
- How to Resolve no sound problem on Ubuntu 14.04, 13.10, 13.04
- Ubuntu 14.04 installation guide
- How to Create A Ubuntu 16.04 USB Drive Using Windows 10
- Install Ubuntu Linux Alongside Windows 10 (Standard BIOS, non-UEFI)
- Ubuntu-Play-Store version 4.0 released Adds PayPal integration
- Gnome Softwares in Ubuntu 16.04 review by a critics
- GNOME Games App to Support Atari 2600 and Atari 7800 Titles in GNOME 3.22
- Deskie - Ubuntu Desktop Wallpaper Changer Features