Android phone users experience the problem of locking their phones and not remembering its lock pattern, finger prints or passwords. We try to shut people out not to gain access to our private information using different patterns and lock passwords, the major problem of locking an Android device emanates when the lock pattern, fingerprints or password etc is forgotten. Continue reading to see how to unlock Android phones easily.
Virtually all Android device that runs on an Android OS 4.0 above offers a whole lot of security options to lock your smart phone. In addition to drawing a pattern and passwords/pins, you can also slide a finger across the screen, use facial or voice recognition technology. Regardless of which ever lock method you run on your smart phone, functionality of each should be fairly uniform across different brands.
In this write-up, we shall ensure you have an alternative means of accessing your phone data again through simple stepped guide on how to unlock android phones. This enables you to regain full control over your phone without breaking a sweat.
How To Unlock Android Phones Easily.
Just in case you forget the direction of the pattern/password security lock of your Android eg. HTC, Tecno, Injoo, Infinix, Lenovo, Motorola, LG, Samsung and other android phones, here is a simple step by step guide on how to unlock and reset the pattern/password security lock of the phone. There are basically 2 ways of fixing this problem easily…
Using Google Account for Unlocking
1. After series of trial and error attempts and still unable to access your phone. Here in this method it simply converges showing you a message popup to “try again” or “next” to proceed to Google email unlock. In some phones, after trails it shows a popup telling you that …
“You’ve incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Try again in 30 seconds”
If you look to the bottom right, you shall find a “forget pattern” just click it to proceed to Google email unlock.
2. Now type in your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”.
3. After signing into your device, immediately you shall be required to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
Note: This methods requires your device to connect to the internet, If there is no internet connection then this particular method won’t be relevant. Kindly look below for method 2.
Unlocking Pattern Without Google Account:
This method requires you to do a total factory reset of your device which implies you will have to forfeit all data and important files on your Android phone. This method restores your device to its manufacturer’s default settings. See steps below…
Disclaimer; This method deletes all your data and apps.
1. Switch off your Android Smartphone by holding down the power button.
2. Next, hold this buttons all together at the same time “Volume up + Home Key/Middle key + Power Button” until the phone boots (In devices that doesn’t have a home button just hold together volume up key + power key and make sure you don’t let go until it boots up.)
3. Your Smartphone will boot up and show some strange codes, on the next screen that shows up, you should see about four ( 4 ) options, just scroll down to “Factory Reset” or “Delete all User Data” and select it. (Use the ” Home button” or Switch button to select and use the Volume up/down to scroll).
4. Once that process is done, scroll down and select “Reboot Phone”. This reboots the device without pattern/password locks.
TIPS: For navigation purpose while on the Reset Screen you can use the…
Volume Down key >> To Navigate Down
Volume Up Key >> To Navigate Up
Home Key/Power Button >> To Select
I hope it helped, don’t hesitate to share your views and if you’ve also tested another method of unlocking your android device, kindly share using the comment box.